Parents ask me what I do for fun since they are gathering new ideas for themselves.
Here's a short list:
- Read about chefs, meet them and eat at their restaurants (do you know who is in this photo I captured?)
- Start my day with black coffee and pruning my organic veggie and flower garden
- Read novels and newspapers
- Movies with chocolate covered pretzels for snack
- Out to dinner with hubby so we can catch up and laugh away from home
- Day trips on the road
- Cooking Time with friends, anywhere, anytime
- Farmer's market everywhere and anywhere, even when I travel for work
- Eat outside
- My work is actually fun...don't hate me.
- Just started, literally just tried, watercolors...maybe that will be fun, maybe not.
- Planning trips and hanging with the locals
- Connecting with people in my neighborhood at local café or walking
- Remembering my night dreams and talking with my friends about “What did that mean?”
- Decorating my home by moving things around every season, de-cluttering, adding new beauty if needed
- Organizing my office and home, relief and fun
- My cat Sophie
- Sunrise out my window
- Sunset walks on the hill
- Walking around a lake, early morning when the mist rises
Wow, just noticed the thought of my daughter came now and not earlier. I adore her. Time together is fun because we have so much in common.
Well off to a meeting. Add what you like to do so others can get inspired.
Lists keep growing and get deleted when you allow yourself to be open and not always listen to the voice in your head that has repeatedly steered you wrong, meaning, hasn't allowed you to be and do. Do you know that voice in your head very well?
Take good care,
Tags: choclate covered pretzels flower garden novels retreats yoga classes
Please log in to post comments on this article. Not a member? Click here to register.